Sunday, August 18, 2013

(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)<Miwa-san Feminine lessons

2012-07-26 13:37:50

The pochi giving for correct answer, I'm glad it was well received d(^_^o)
I'm pretty sure I gave one to everyone, if you got it correct
and I didn't please tell me d(^_^o)
Then. let's do it again(*^o^*)

It seems like the images I'm posting on Candy don't get bigger when you click on it...('-')
It's like, is Candy a tsundere?('-')

P.S. vinegar is recommended for good health and beauty d=(^o^)=b

P.P.S. I found out the black vinegar belonged to King (^ω^ ≡ ^ω^)

Then, about what I wrote in the title
photo:01
Miwa Akihiro-san's Feminine Lessons book!
I saw it at Ire-chan's house, I was curious so she lent it to me (laugh)

Apparently this book talks about how to become a wonderful young maiden...('-')

photo:02

Written inside is stuff that makes me tingle (^ω^ ≡ ^ω^)Ohhhhhh
So, to become a more wonderful woman (and popular), I thought I should try reading it...('-')

乙女の教室/集英社


Ah! That's right!
Today, I didn't put my hair in pigtails, but like this!
rakugaki:01



∈(・ω・)∋ダムー


ほいじゃらな(・ω・)ノ

うに(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)うに

No comments:

Post a Comment