Saturday, August 10, 2013

(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)<Correct answer is....

2012-07-26 12:18:34

Here


Honey&Black Vinegar Apple Flavor~('-')

I don't even know how long this was left in my fridge (One of the members probably bought it)
The expiration date was today, but it still tasted delicious (^-^)

And so.....

It's a shame but there were no perfect answers)^o^(←

But most of you guys answered vinegar (laugh)

The most interesting answer was barley tea (laugh)

Well, Ikura-san is very kind, so whoever answered Black vinegar (vinegar) or honey or apple or had one of those words are correct and I will give them a gift (^_-)-☆

Sorrysorrysorrysorry they should be correct answers sorry

I'll also give a pochi to the people who answer before I post this entry (^_-)-☆

Something like that, also today I'm wearing a MILK pink tee shirt (*^o^*) Girly

It's hot but I'll do my best 


∈(・ω・)∋ダムー


ほいじゃらな(・ω・)ノ

うに(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)うに


No comments:

Post a Comment