Wednesday, July 31, 2013

(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)<Self gel nail

2012-07-25 13:40:07

You can't see my Candy blog from mobile huh (゚o゚;
But my Ameba has the same content so people with cellphones see my Ameba blog alright (^-^)/;
And if you're on the PC see Candy ('-')!

Anyways, the nail kit i received from Ire-chan, I tried it
immediately and did my own gel nails...('-')!

Di-

Difficultー

Last night I couldn't sleep so I tried it out, and it ended up becoming 5am (⌒-⌒; )

Like this



I think it's because I was sleepy.
The right hand is different ('-')


Ahh.... I was reminded again of how amazing Namako-chan was for always doing her nails (*^o^*)

But it's been a long time since I've done gel nails huh *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It's good to be a bit surprised*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I hope I'll get better


…Sleepy!(Laugh)

∈(・ω・)∋ダムー


ほいじゃらな(・ω・)ノ

うに(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)うに





No comments:

Post a Comment