Monday, July 29, 2013

(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)<First blunder

2012-07-25 00:56:37

In my last entry...

I forgot

「∈(・ω・)∋ダムー


ほいじゃらな(・ω・)ノ

うに(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)うに」

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Uwaaaaaaaaa(、_'' (o)_: ( [三] ) _(o)`_, :::)aaaaaa

What the heck...

I had a lot of typos recently, that's no good....

Well...

Those kind of things happen huh*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Yesterday I bought new eyeshadow, blush, and fake eyelashes*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

CANMAKE perfect stylist eyes 01, powder cheeks PW26
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
The fake eyelashes are DiamondLash's Celeb eye!

I've been using their fairy eye a lot! But then again I use all types of lashes (laugh)

photo:01

It seems to fit some kind of pink doll makeup theme*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

photo:02

Tehepe (^ω^ ≡ ^ω^)

photo:03

The purple of my hair is perfect, it looks like a silver*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Goodnight(*^o^*)


∈(・ω・)∋ダムー


ほいじゃらな(・ω・)ノ

うに(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)うに


No comments:

Post a Comment